This immaculate home is built with the craftsmanship of yesteryear. This charming brick home features: fully renovated gourmet kitchen, hardwood floors on the majority of the main level, marble flooring in the renovated and upgraded bath, stone woodburning fireplace in the dining room, 42x 11 foot game room in the lower level complete with built in bar, large usable porch on the side of the home, central air, architectural shingles, beautiful flat backyard and so much more. Come see this one today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,606 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Full, Partially Finished
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price