Imagine living in wonderful Ashburn Farm, close to Stone Bridge HS and practically a stone's throw to Sanders Corner Elementary. Imagine living at the end of a cul de sac for privacy and quiet. Imagine going out your back door and within 30 yards, being on huge open public playing fields. This is a fantastic, elegant yet totally comfortable, home!!! 5 bedrooms & 4 .5 baths. ALL 5 BEDROOMS & 3 OF THE BATHS ON THE 2ND FLOOR! Brick front colonial with a sweeping staircase, hardwood floors, & TONS of sun-filled windows. The gourmet kitchen has ss appliances, granite counters & island, painted white cabinets (Don't miss the walk-in pantry!), and plenty of space for a large kitchen table. The kitchen opens to a wonderful family room with a high ceiling, brick fireplace and lots of light. The screened gazebo and deck are just outside the kitchen with the fields beyond. You'll love it! The finished basement has a huge open rec area, a bonus room (currently used as a 2nd office), another full bath, & a storage room. Fresh paint throughout.! Beyond the trees, the back yard opens to wide open community playing fields, open space, creek & bike trails (see aerial photos). Schools & Shopping are totally convenient: Sanders Corner Elementary is 1/2 mile down the paths. Stone Bridge HS is about a mile away. 1 mile to Starbucks at Junction Plaza. <1 mile to Passion Fin & Harris Teeter at Creek View Plaza Check out the virtual tours! OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 9/20 1:00-4:00
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,416 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Curved Stair, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area, Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)