Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 full/2 half baths with over 2300 square feet that backs to trees/stream. This home features: large kitchen with island, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking, hardwood floors on living room, dining room, stairs and hall, new carpet and paint, 9'ceilings on main level, crown molding, large deck & fenced in back yard, new roof, spacious primary bedroom with cathedral ceilings and walk-in closet, luxury primary bath with separate tub and shower, fully finished recreation room with walkout and gas fireplace, 4th bedroom in basement and so much more...
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,354 sq. ft
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Stream/Creek.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)