Super value in a great community! This beautiful home was worth waiting for! Many updates in last 18 months - HVAC (2022); all Kitchen Appliances and Backsplash; some Interior Painting and Lighting Fixtures; Driveway sealed; Deck stained & Fence Painted. Laundry room connects Kitchen with Garage. Kitchen is picture-perfect with large Eating Space, Granite Countertops, Pantry, freshly painted Cabinets, and aalmost new Kitchen Appliances. Beautiful 3 in. Hardwood Flooring on entire main level. Finished Lower Level with Bar, Recessed/Pendant Lighting, Beverage Fridge, and Walk-up to yard. Spacious Deck and huge fenced Rear Yard! Don't miss this one !
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Other Construction, Hardi Plank, Brick Front
3,148 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantle.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Other, HardeePlank
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Landscaping, Pud, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price